The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse’s (UWL) park-like 128-acre campus is nestled between the serene La Crosse River and majestic Grandad’s Bluff in the picturesque Driftless Region of western Wisconsin. The campus is in a residential section of the city, which is a short walk to the mighty Mississippi River and a bustling downtown area.
The Campus Offers:
- Residential Accommodations
- Classrooms / Breakout Spaces
- Exercise Facilities
Three of the Campus Buildings are LEED* Gold Certified:
- Centennial Hall
- Eagle Hall
- The Student Union
Conference & Event Services with UW-La Crosse Extended Learning
UW-La Crosse Extended Learning provides customized and scale-able solutions for your conference and event needs. Our experienced conference managers and knowledgeable staff work with you to determine your requirements and produce an outstanding experience for your guests.
Why UW-La Crosse Extended Learning Conference & Event Services:
- State-of-the-Art Conference Facilities, Audio Visual Equipment, and Technical Support Services
- On-Site Conference Planner
- Online, Call-In, and In-Person Registration Management Services
- Marketing Services
- Budget and Expense Management
- Call for Proposal Management
- Speaker Contracting and Payment
*LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is a national green building certification system using third-party verification that a building was designed and built utilizing strategies that increase performance, reduce waste and improve quality of life.