Castle La Crosse is a spectacular Bed and Breakfast located in charming La Crosse, Wisconsin. This 1892 house features five guest suites all with private baths and a lavish morning breakfast. Guests have access to ground floor accommodations that include the music room, library, sun porch and much more. Whether you are a historic home lover or not, all will appreciate the splendor located inside this magical home.
2020 TRAVELERS’ CHOICE WINNER – BY TRIPADVISOR
2019 MOST WELCOMING BED & BREAKFAST IN AMERICA
- Fresh breakfast created in-house by our Certified Pastry Chef.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet.
- Custom packages tailored for your stay, including our popular Breakfast Delivery and Romance Packages.
- A fine selection of books and games in our Library.
- A Grand Piano for guests to play.
- Gift Shop with a selection of regionally made items from local artists.
- Centrally located to many area attractions. Come celebrate a special occasion or a weekend getaway.
Walnut Suite Featured Above
Castle La Crosse Bed and Breakfast features four guest suites, each with their own private baths. The suites are named for the exquisite woods used throughout the home. Enjoy our Oak Suite, Walnut Suite, Maple Suite and Birch Suite.
Stay a Night in the Castle
Castle La Crosse is one of the best examples of Grand 19th century residential architecture you will find. It has been lovingly cared for by its owners for over the past 128 years and remains in remarkable original condition.